Friday, July 20, 2012

New Arrival | RWP Guestbooks and Albums

After much thought and planning, Rose Wheat Photography now offers albums of all kinds. I am SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS I CAN BARELY BREATHE SOMETIMES. Luckily, you don't have to breathe to talk to the world wide web about things. Get excited with me, folks. OK GO!

Featured today is the wedding guestbook from Lauren and Jeff's Spring Engagement . This was a great chance for them to display their engagement photos at their wedding and also record the names of all who attended. With the help of my lovely graphic designer Caitlin Kastner and the printing wonders of ProDPI we whipped up something wonderful.

Wedding albums, parent albums, portrait books, and mini albums are now available. If you have already had a shoot with Rose Wheat Photography but would like an album, never fear! Send out a message and I will see what I can do! For questions and album inquiries, e-mail me at prints@rosewheat.com.


The guestbooks include lay-flat binding. Ain't she pretty?


Books are covered in an onyx colored linen, among other colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment