Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Skysan + Josiah ::: Baby Cousins

Stephanie sent me a facebook message earlier that week, "will you be around to photograph him?" Need she ask?!? After taking her maternity photos almost a year ago, it would have been almost impossible to reject photographing the fruit of  her pregnancy!!!! Seriously, guys. Come back to me! I love it!!! It is such a great compliment when I am re-requested to take someone's photos, if I haven't explained that enough already. Now, this one is a twofer. Not only did I get to photograph Stephanie's son Skysan, but her nephew Josiah tagged along. Talk about two ridiculously beautiful babies. Lemme tell you, fauxhawks and blue eyes were in all the right places, and it was turning my heart to mush.

Meet Skysan:







 Meet Josiah:





No comments:

Post a Comment