Friday, April 26, 2013

Definition: Senior | 2014 Seniors | Manhattan & Kansas City & Wichita Senior Photographer


This year is going to be amazing and beautiful. Some things you just know.
You know what else I know? My seniors are going to fit the same bill: amazing and beautiful. Not only that, but I know that each senior that comes my way will bring something unique to the table. Is she artistic? Vogue? Classic?

You tell me!



Choose your session style, and I will help you manufacture a senior session that is uniquely you.

Expect to receive:
Wardrobe Styling
Professional Hair & Makeup
One-on-One Senior Session Creative Planning

What to make it extra special? Mention this post  and receive a $50 print credit when you book your session.

Now that’s pretty amazing (and probably beautiful).

Got questions? E-mail me (Emma) at hello{at}rosewheat{dot}com.

No comments:

Post a Comment