Friday, November 30, 2012

Keri + Ben | Lenses of Beauty Wedding Workshop | Manhattan, KS | Rose Wheat Photography


Sunday, November 25th, I had the opportunity to join a small group of ladies to show and learn what it means to capture love through a lens of beauty. It was an honor to be in the position of teacher for an afternoon, to show others what it's like on my side of the camera, and to also be able to share some of the things I have learned on my journey as a photographer. Our vendors ROCKED it:
Acme Gift, The KatHouse Lounge, and Bluestem Bistro.

Thanks to Captured in His Image Photography for teaming up with me in this endeavor, and Stacey Zoll Photography, Allegro Creative, Photography3:23, Ashley Cain Photography, and Moments of Grace Photography for showing up and putting themselves in the place of student!

Oh yeah, and Keri and Ben for being stinking gorgeous. They were dressed. to. the. nines and ready for action.























No comments:

Post a Comment