Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 ::: Photographer's Year from Heaven...?

This year has been especially awesome as far has photography has been concerned. While I have grown and changed and morphed and come out, not only a different photographer, but someone with a different name (yay mawwiage), but I have gotten to meet SO MANY freaking people, traveling around the state and country, delighting in every new personality that has come my way.

Photography is seriously one of the best careers you can get into because it’s a job centered around helping others enjoy their lives, documenting the best of people during the best of times. So, as a tribute to all who have come along since the birth of Rose Wheat Photography, here’s your spot in the RWP Blog Limelight. Ya’ll are freakin’ gorgeous, and I couldn’t be happier that you teamed up with me for your (insert photo shoot here).



































































No comments:

Post a Comment