Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankfulness, Inspiration ::: Personal

To stay on my toes, I have to do my healthy browsing of fellow photographers’ photos and fashion magazines. Yes, my job entails that I have a subscription to Vogue. It’s pretty much a requirement. If you’re jealous of my job, that’s ok. You just become a photographer! (No really, I am looking for an assistant/second shooter.)

That being said, when I arrived home after Thanksgiving break, this little bundle of joy was waiting for me, one of my favorite forms of inspiration. Nom nom nom is all I have to say about that.




Thank you to everyone who has helped, is helping, and will help in the future with the expansion of Rose Wheat Photography. You are a blessing of a support system, and I pray that I never take you for granted. It is because of you that I am a regular at coffee shops, meeting new clients and editing photos. Enjoy the weather, be thankful, and grab a cup of Paris Blend tea (if you’re me, that is, which you’re not, so feel free to get whatever you want.)



No comments:

Post a Comment