Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bailey ::: Senior Portraits

When Bailey asked me to take her senior photos, I had a hunch that she was a pretty charismatic individual. I guess you could say I have a knack for this kind of thing, because Bailey was fantastic. Seriously. Her smile was always on the verge of busting out, and her attitude was clearly bright and optimistic. She won serious bonus points because she had all the locations picked out before I got there, the main one being her home, which was abundant with beauty and horses (which are like beauty, but furrier). Bailey was a breeze, and it will be great to see what becomes of her. Her passions are plentiful and widespread (fashion, biology, english), but I have no doubt that whatever she chooses to study, she will do well.

Congratulations to growing up and entering new stages in life. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment