Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things to Come with RWP

Technically, summer doesn't end for about another month, but I know that I am not alone in feeling that once school starts back up again, it's all over but the shouting. It's so bittersweet. We all love the availability of summer (unless of course you are a photographer, in which case it is "Peak Season" and availability is a bad thing) and hate the lockdown that is Fall, but once the temperature starts to drop a little, right along with the leaves, everyone seems to be momentarily enchanted. Autumn is like a dream... every Autumn. My goal this year is to really capture the leaves and breeze indicative of the season, with and without human subjects. Keep checking in to see if I do the season justice.

Enough about me though, check out Eric and Allison, and their little guy Silas. Together they are the bomb. 


No comments:

Post a Comment