Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello again!

Not only am I really excited to preview yesterday's wedding to you, but I am really pumped to be back blogging again. It has been practically a month since I have blogged about anything and I really miss being able to share about the photos I have been taking and the places I have been going. A few weeks back I mentioned that I would be traveling to California, and that indeed I did. We came across some bumps along the way, but all in all it really was a great trip. We saw jellies (lots of jellies), climbed to the top of a lighthouse (a three hour tour... no really) and met Katt Williams (not that I really knew who he was). Expect photos soon of all of the neato action. 

This photo trumps them all though. Two really great people got married yesterday, and it was definitely a wedding to remember. Until Thursday, enjoy this preview.


No comments:

Post a Comment