Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Leah + Tony ::: Engagement

Ok, so I love Lawrence, Kansas. If you have never been, it is sort of like this little pocket of funky (good funky, mind you) in Eastern Kansas. You can find coffee shops, a quality brewery (with equally good food), a theater dedicated to independent movies, and loads of music from different circles and cultures. It is pretty much a blast.

I would have to say though, more than I like the culture that is Lawrence, Kansas (home of the University of Kansas), the people there blow all of that other stuff out of the water. This was my first engagement shoot in Lawrence, with some Lawrence natives at that, and it was a blast. 

Leah, Tony, thanks for a good time. You two are adorable together, and I know your wedding is going to be pretty stinking fantastic. See you in September!

Enough talk. Let's get to the photos.







 What a babe.




 That Tony is a charmer. I definitely did not request the hand kiss, but it sure is adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment