Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!!!!!! With a Family Preview

Sweet apple pie, am I happy it's July! Ooooo, apple pie. That might just be a must-have this holiday season. It is a holiday season...right? Doesn't matter. I am still pumped for this month, and I have a feeling that it is going to be one of my best Julys yet. And let me tell you, I have had some great Julys. I'm thinking skydiving. Anyone with me? Maybe I just went a little overboard there. How about organizing my apartment and making some recipes I have never tried before? Yeah, that sounds a bit more appropriate. 

And photos. Yes photos. About those. I have a new little family shoot with the main focus being on this little lady. I will tell you her name once I post the....well, the post. For now though, soak up this (mostly) grinning bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment