Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sara + Randy ::: Engagement

On a random Thursday, I was walking through a coffee shop (what else is there to do on Thursdays), when Sara and Randy bumped into me. They pulled me aside to ask me a very pertinent question.

They wanted me to shoot their wedding.

I couldn’t have been more excited. Not only are they easy on the eyes, but they are such a fantasticomente couple of friends that I have known probably as long as they have known one another. Their wedding will be in Phoenix, but for now they’re livin it up in Manhattan (Kansas, mind you), while trying to plan a wedding, be students and be in love.

While they already had some engagement photos done, I pleaded, I begged, I quite simply …asked. They obliged. We shot. They rocked it.

Thanks for your time Randy and Sara!


 Come on guys. Way to be stinkin' adorable.
 Oh, hey pretty.
 Randy found this belt under a park bench while we were shooting. Some may call it ghetto. I call it resourceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment